Thursday, August 20, 2009

amazing feat

Morning bloggie. I'm here to blog again before going down to the reading room to mug.

Hopefully I can get my seat in the reading room. (:

I'm beginning to amaze myself about my sleeping skills. I can be awake at 0730. walk into another room and fall asleep till 1000. =.=

Oh gosh. Now I'm beginning to fear that I might not wake up on time tomorrow for the paper. How should I force myself to wake up?

Gosh gosh gosh.
No consultation for me today since I can't even finish up the papers that I printed out. I guess I just have to pray hard that someone is online later when I'm back from mugging to double check answers with me. (:

I guess I shall be off to eat my brunch and mug hard this after noon.

Bye bloggie. I'll be back soon. (~.~) Dont miss me. :)

No comments: